What data do we collect?
Cósta Gaelach Chonamara agus Árann collects the following data;
- Personal identification information(Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide it when you sign up to our newsletter or enter a competition
- Cósta Gaelach Chonamara agus Árann may also receive your data from you browser’s cookies
How do we use your data?
Cósta Gaelach Chonamara agus Árann collects your data so we can email you with special offers we think you’ll enjoy
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
CGCÁ would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CGCÁ for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CGCÁ correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CGCÁ erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CGCÁ restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CGCÁ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CGCÁ transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies?
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.